Licensed Scheme: Premium Cattle Health Scheme (SAC)
Premium Cattle Health Scheme
SRUC Veterinary Services, Greycrook,
St Boswells, Roxburghshire TD6 0EU
Tel: +44(0) 1835 822 456
Fax: +44(0) 1835 823 643
This scheme for pedigree and commercial, beef and dairy herds works in partnership with vet practices and farmers throughout the UK.
We offer a cost effective programme of testing and management to control major endemic cattle diseases including BVD, Johne’s Disease, IBR and Leptospirosis. We also participate in the CHeCS Bovine TB Herd Accreditation programme.
- CHeCS (Cattle Health Certification Standards) licensed scheme providing certification and sale cards
- Fully interpreted results sent promptly to both vet and farmer with preferential rates for members
- Testing results kept on a database enabling clients to keep track of testing progress
- Pre-printed bar-coded labels provided to eradicate transcription errors
- Reminders sent when testing is due