Licensed Scheme: Premium Cattle Health Scheme
Premium Cattle Health Scheme
SAC C Veterinary Sciences, Greycrook,
St Boswells, Roxburghshire TD6 0EU
Tel: +44(0) 1835 822 456
Fax: +44(0) 1835 823 643
This scheme for pedigree and commercial, beef and dairy herds works in partnership with vet practices and farmers throughout the UK.
We offer a cost effective programme of testing and management to control major endemic cattle diseases including BVD, Johne’s Disease, IBR and Leptospirosis.
- CHeCS (Cattle Health Certification Standards) licensed scheme providing certification and sale cards
- Fully interpreted results sent promptly to both vet and farmer with preferential rates for members
- Testing results kept on a database enabling clients to keep track of testing progress
- Pre-printed bar-coded labels provided to eradicate transcription errors
- Reminders sent when testing is due